Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pgs 214 - 307

I liked this portion mostly, except for Miss Celia's...incident? I'm not sure what to call it, but it was terrible and sad, and I'm guessing she won't ever be able to have a baby, which is even worse. On a happier note, I was so happy when all those maids volunteered to help with the book, and I loved how the money they could have taken, almost everyone donated to Yule May's sons college fund. The fact that she couldn't pay for them both to go to college was heartbreaking too, how could she have picked? She couldn't. I hope that she ends up getting enough to send them both off to college.
I still think Stuart is just great, but I get the feeling his and Skeeter's families won't mix well.

I'm excited to read the next portion, and I'm curious about how the book will end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment