Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pages 1-104 Response

I really like this book so far. Some of the characters have a lot of depth and we haven't seen all of it yet and I think that's really interesting. I like that Skeeter speaks her mind and stands up for herself and what she believes in even though at times she's the only one. I also think it's interesting how she is forming a friendship with Aibileen, and how Aibileen was telling her some of what happened to Constantine. I wonder what happened to Constantine and her daughter. and if Skeeter will ever find out the truth. It also really bothers me that Miss Celia is being so secretive and was keeping Minny a secret from her husband.

1 comment:

  1. yeah I also hate how minny Miss Celia is being so secretive like Mister Johnny doesn't seem like that scary of a person why don't you just tell him! I'm sure he'll still stay married to you! Why would he be any different than the other husbands like how Hilly has a maid and does Will (her husband) shoot the maid? noo! just tell him please!!!!! I like Minny I don't want her to die):

    ReplyDelete