Sunday, September 18, 2011

Emma Stone as Skeeter

So im sure you guys have all seen ads and stuff for the Help the movie, so I was wondering what you all think about Emma Stone playing Skeeter. Since I started reading, I had this vivid mental image of what she looked like, and then as I saw more and more of stuff for the movie, the movie character kind of ruined it. (sort of)In the book they described Skeeter as really tall and plain, and not particularly pretty, but Emma Stone was medium height and had perfect smooth blonde ringlets. In all movie interpretations, you have to expect some changes, but this one really bugged me.

2 comments:

  1. yea same here, i also think emma stone looks really weird with blonde ringlets

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I think she should have kept it auburn. What i really want to know is who everyone thinks should have played that part.

    ReplyDelete