Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Help: This week's reading

So I feel like this week's reading was really intense and a ton of stuff happend. The situation at Miss Celia's house kinda freaked me out and I feel really bad for Miss Celia, and Minny because she had to deal with that and help Miss Celia even when she was really grossed out and Miss Celia was crying and freaking out. It was also really nice to see when Minny or Aibileen got so many people to help Skeeter with their stories. I seriously hope they don't get caught by Hilly or someone.

3 comments:

  1. I think Miss Celias really lucky to have Minny.......Minny doesn't even like her and she stayed with her through that whole episode (which was GROSS) Minny is a really strong and loyal friend and I think that's exactly what Miss Celia needs right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad for Celia oh my gosh. Thank god she has Minny. I mean think about without Minny Celia would probably be dead! Wow I couldn't put the book down i wanted to read ahead soooooo bad!! I didn't! but i wanted to. This weeks reading was intense and made me hate cliffhangers so much more. I'm really excited for the book atm. They have SOOOOO many maids to interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how minny claims to be not care about Miss Celia, but as we keep reading we see little thngs that show that she cares about her. When she tells the doctor to take care of her, I love that!

    ReplyDelete